Why book a Private Party?
- Clients can choose what to paint from our gallery or request a custom image!
- Party with your closest friends uninterrupted with an artist showing you the special attention!
- Clients are not charged additional for private parties.
- Breakdown and cleanup of paint area is handled by Art Worthy staff!
What times can I party?
Monday – Saturday 9 am-9:30 pm or Sunday 10 am-7pm
How do I book a party?
To book a party click on the green Check Availability button on this website and complete the information to set up a private event. An Art Worthy administrator will contact you to go over additional details of your event and email you a deposit invoice. You are also able to call us at 832-416-2929.
What are the booking requirements?
- Minimum 12 guests
- If booking a standard 12 guests event. A down payment for 6 painters required ($40/person for 2 hour painting, $45/person for 3 hour painting)
- Once your deposit is confined your date and time is secure. Afterwards you will be emailed a contract and private link to choose your painting, make invitations, allow guests to register, etc.
- Payment for minimum reservation of 12 is due 72 hours prior to party
- Down Payment will pay for six painters, and is non refundable.
Kids’ parties are very popular. Each kiddo must be between the ages of 5 – 13 years of age.
A paint party for children is a genius 2 for 1. Fun and child development rolled into one.
Custom images based on your child’s interests
A local artist dedicated to your birthday boy or girl’s special occasion. You planned the event take some time to rest while we host.
Pictures will be taken of the event and posted on Facebook unless prohibited by party host or guests
Each child takes home his/her own masterpiece.
Cancellations must be given 7 days prior to the event. If you must cancel 7 days or less from your event, Art Worthy will retain the 50% painter down payment. Any other payments will be refunded.
All consumption of liquor is for persons 21+. No exceptions. We ID